By Dr. Russ,
Make it a “Bussterrific" holiday. “Bussterize” any holiday pessimism with these ten Dr. Russ Buss quotes called “Bussterisms.”
1. Optimism is priceless and can’t be bought with any amount of money.
2. Optimism can only be paid for with effort, a lot of sweat, some pain and a few tears.
3. Make your dreams a reality with your optimism.
4. For an optimistic Thanksgiving keep these two words in mind: ‘acceptance’ and ‘tolerance.’
5. For the maximum positive holiday spirit share your optimism everyday from Thanksgiving to New Years with family, friends, and everyone else you meet on the street.
6. Rejoice in the joy that we share and receive optimism with and from dolphins, horses, elephants, dogs, cats and the entire animal kingdom.
7. Find optimism during the holiday season by participating in many holiday rituals whether it’s a holiday dinner, sitting on Santa’s lap, decorating a tree, lighting a candle, going to a tree lighting ceremony, baking and eating cookies.
8. Optimism thrives when we help others less fortunate than us during the holiday season.
9. When Boomers and GEN-Ys get together over the holiday season, they will have the opportunity to create harmony for the ages.
10. Holiday optimism begins on Thanksgiving when we give thanks for the bounty and blessings of life, it continues with a celebration of life’s miracles, and goes on for another year as we make our New Years resolutions.